- Players must wear masks upon entering the building.
- Temp checks may happen prior to entering the building.
- Parents are not permitted around the fields and may be asked to remain outside the building.
- Please email email@example.com if your child is sick or comes down with Covid.
A full refund or percentage of the registration cost will be issued back to the family.
Skill School training is during the winter months. Usually happening from Nov-March.
At Skill School, we accept players of all abilities, with the goal of improving their technical skills, game intelligence and decision making via proven and effective methods. This approach makes Skill School unique to most programs. Our staff is uniquely qualified and positioned to work with players from rec programs, urban environments and to train players with advanced abilities playing at the travel, club or USSF Academy level.
- No Skill School is an individualized training program that happens in small groups. Some players may be group with team members, but it is not guaranteed.
- Player groupings are decided by the Skill School coaches. Some adjustments may be made but all decisions are made by Skill School staff.
Each player will need to wear their Skill School shirt to each session, bring a soccer ball, water and wear shin guards.